Sunday, January 4, 2009

I would put myself at like an orange or a blue belt for...

...my super awesome kung fu ninja style couponing. The stores never know what hit them. They never saw it coming!

Tonight's kill:

transaction 1:
2 packs pampers
2 packs wipes
total due after coupons: $13.18
with $20 back in coupons after the transaction
total profit: $6.82

transaction 2:
3 - 6 packs of 24 oz bottles Coke Zero
3 - 6 packs of 24 oz bottles Cherry Coke
1 vitamin water
total due after coupons: $2.42
with $15 back in coupons after the transaction
total profit: $12.58

transaction 3:
5 boxes honey nut cheerios
1 box multigrain cheerios
3 vitamin waters
total due after coupons: $1.03
with $15 back in coupons after the transaction
total profit: $13.97

transaction 4:
1 1/2 dozen eggs
1 gallon milk
2 boxes multigrain cheerios
2 boxes multigrain total
5 boxes cocoa puffs
total due after coupons: $5.64
with $15 back in coupons after the transaction
total profit: $9.36

And tomorrow, I'll go out and do it all over again! (Gotta roll those $15 in coupons into another purchase.) Yippee!

Now you see why I call this sale "The Big Kill". Phat mad props to my Sensei, Coupon Chris.

No comments: