Sunday, August 3, 2008

Boys are so gross!

Moose is officially in the stage where you can no longer trust everything he hands you. I was putting away laundry, distracted, when he says "here" and hands me something. Without thinking aboout it, I take it only to find it's a giant...booger. Freshly selected from his left nostril. I only know it was from the left because he was working on the right with a bit of urgency.

Despite the disgusting factor, this is still far less nasty than the time my friend's toddler tried feeding her...a turd from his diaper. Gahhhhhh!

2 comments:

Coupon Chris said...

Hey that's me!

The Mama said...

Hahahahahaha.

What is it with boys? Ian does that too, all the time. He picks his nose and then hands it to me, which I guess is better than eating it but still, ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!